Because the success of our Applications is dependent on building and maintaining goodwill with our users, we are committed
the types of information we collect; how we collect, use, and share the information; your choices related to our information
practices; and how we protect your information.
You may be able to access third party services (including through links, advertisements, or other means), including social networks, such as Twitter, Facebook, and Google+, from our Applications. When doing so, please understand that those third parties have their own set of information practices. We strongly recommend that you read their privacy policies and terms and conditions of use to understand how they collect, use, and share information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content on the websites of third parties.
Types Of Information We Collect
Our application requests (during the run-time) information about Wi-Fi access points “visible” from your phone. Our application requests names for access points, their addresses, and signal strength. Here we confirm that:
- we do not store this information permanently
- we do not share this information with third parties
- we do not link (do not associate) this information with your personal data, because we do not request them
- we do not run advertising services in our application, so we do not analyze the collected data too
- we do not request user-related information and our application do not use any prone-related info (like IMEI)
How we use that information.
Our application will show users some third-party content related to the combination of “visible” wireless nodes. This content is a chunk of texts with optional hyperlinks to third-party services. The checking for conditions is performed within our application only, and we do not pass information about wireless nodes to third-party services.
As soon as our application is closed, the obtained data will be deleted too. The application always requests data as soon as it is running and we do not use cache in any form.