Web 2.0 widget
How to use it from your applicationsThis service lets you combine together some links (yes - just links to some site/sites) with your own annotation (just a note - post-it).
1. You can use mashup in the following form too:
E.g. for this site:
So the well known site's feature 'share url' could be implemented with the above mentioned type of link. Now the users will be able to share the link itself and own comments too.
2. An useful add-on to this mashup is Annotation bookmarklet. Lets you add an annotation for the current url (it will create an annotation with the URL of the page you are viewing):
If you are using Internet Explorer, just right click on the link, and select Add to Favorites and save it to the Links folder. If you are using Firefox, right click the link and select Bookmark This Link and save it to the Bookmark Toolbar Folder.
3. REST API. You can perform HTTP request (actually both methods GET or POST are Ok) to http://linkstore.ru/al/api.jsp and get back a packed link (bundle) with the original URL and your note. Parameters are:
u - describes an original url ( list of urls, separated with | )
n - describes a text note
f - Optional parameter. Describes a format for the output. Possible values are text or json. Default value is json.
c - Optional parameter. Describes a callback for json output.
JSON object in the response provides the following attributes:
url - describes a packed URL
For JSP you can use Annotated links taglib from Coldtags suite for example.
Mashups directory Secure notes Protected notes
- Share data with friends
- Write comments to your blogroll
- Annotate links for social networks
- Open many links just with one click
- Tell us how do you use it, at the end of the day